It’s always hard to go back to the office on Monday morning after a nice sunny weekend, but when there’s an event that evening where $5 glasses of wine are available, the week is off to a great start!
On Monday October 24th the Bordeaux After Work Party brought out over 300 wine lovers to Crush Wine Bar to celebrate the finale event of what has been a successful way to introduce the variety of wine from Bordeaux.
There were 5 Bordeaux wines featured at this event and it was suggested to start with the white. If you were unsure which to purchase there was a tasting station with a sommelier there to offer samples of each wine.
Below is a list of all the wines available to taste all available for $5/glass or $30/bottle:
1) Chateau Coucheroy 2008; AOC Pessac-Leognan, Sauvignon Blanc
2) Chateau Toumilon 2003; AOC Graves, blend of Cabernet Sauvignon + Merlot + Cabernet Franc
3) Chateau Fayan 2008; AOC Puisseguin Saint-Emilion, blend of Cabernet Franc + Merlot
4) Chateau Timberlay 2008; AOC Bordeaux-Superieur, blend of Cabernet Sauvignon + Merlot + Cabernet Franc
5) Chateau Fontaine 2008; AOC Sauternes, blend of Semillon + Sauvignon Blanc
Bordeaux After Work was a series of events hosted by iYellow Wine Club in partnership with the Bordeaux Wine Council. Stay tuned for these events in 2012 and be sure to invite all your friends out for a night of wine drinking and networking.
To check out past pictures of these events and the latest video please visit the below links: